FACILITIES AT THE BEACHES HOTEL, PRESTATYN
General Facilities Bedroom
- Smart Flat-screen TV
- Satellite Channels
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
- Private Bathroom
- Bath or Shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches on request
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service (additional charge)
Pool, Spa and Gym
Open daily between 8am – 8pm F.O.C to hotel guests. Membership has been suspended for 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Upper floors accessible by lift
Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
Conference and business facilities
3 function suites, food packages/brochure available upon request
Beaches Suite – 200 capacity
Dunes Suite – 90 Capacity
Seaview Suite – 40 Capacity
Food & Drink
- Children's menus available
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast Room - Breakfast served between 7:30am and 9:30am
- Promenade Bistro | Bar - Open from 11am till late for drinks only, food served between 12pm and 9pm daily.
- Bryn Suite – Open between 6pm and 9pm Mon – Sat
Outdoor terrace area overlooking the Irish Sea.
Services & Extras
Tickets to Chester Zoo (Additional charge)
The hotel is not pet friendly. We make exceptions for registered working dogs. We offer dog friendly chalets from the Beaches Chalets.
Pet friendly chalets, call direct at hotel for rates and information. Alternatively you can visit the Beaches Chalets website www.beacheschalets.com
Car parking available free of charge for residents in the private car park opposite the main entrance to the hotel.
- Business facilities
- Meeting Room and Conference Hire. Please contact hotel directly
Local Bus station in the town centre 30 minute walk away.
3 Minutes away in a car/taxi. 20 – 25 minute walk
Airports and Ports close to the hotel
- Liverpool Airport – 1 hour car journey. Train service available
- Liverpool Port – 1 Hour 15 Minute car journey
- Holyhead port – 1 hour 20 minute car journey. Train service available