at The Beaches Hotel, Prestatyn
General Facilities Bedroom
- Smart Flat-screen TV
- Satellite Channels
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Iron and Ironing Board (on request)
- Private Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Some rooms have baths
- Bath Sheets
- Luxurious Toiletries
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches on request
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service (additional charge)
- Upper floors accessible by lift
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
Conference and Business Facilities
- 3 function suites, food packages/brochure available upon request, Beaches Suite – 200 capacity, Dunes Suite – 90 Capacity and Seaview Suite – 40 Capacity
Food & Drink
- Children’s menus available
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast Room – Breakfast served between 7:30am and 9:30am
- Promenade Bistro | Bar & Bryn Suite- Open from 11am till late for drinks only, food served between 12pm and 9pm daily
- Outdoor terrace area overlooking the Irish Sea.
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Chester Zoo (Additional charge)
- We do cater for pets in our Chalets.
- Within the hotel we do not allow pets, but our terraced area overlooking the beach welcomes your pets whilst you enjoy the view.
- We welcome all registered service dogs at the hotel.
- Pet friendly accomodation, call direct at hotel for rates and information. Alternatively you can visit the Beaches Chalets website www.beacheschalets.com
- Car parking available free of charge for residents in the private car park opposite the main entrance to the hotel.
- Please register your vehicle at reception upon arrival otherwise a charge will incur.
- Business facilities
- Meeting Room and Conference Hire. Please telephone the reception to speak with our conferencing manager, or alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Bus station in the town centre 30 minute walk away.
- 3 Minutes away in a car/taxi. 15 minute walk
Airports and Ports close to the Hotel
- Liverpool Airport – 1 hour car journey. Train service available
- Liverpool Port – 1 Hour 15 Minute car journey
- Holyhead port – 1 hour 20 minute car journey. Train service available