Covid 19 Safety Statement
The Beaches Hotel
The Beaches Hotel
We are so pleased to be back open and welcoming guests, old and new. We have made key changes to our hotel and processes to make the Beaches Hotel safer without losing that friendly atmosphere and authentic welcome you’ve come accustomed to.
Please See Below Some Measures We Currently Have In Place:
Monitoring Developing Information Closely:
We have been closely monitoring Welsh Government statements regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus and sharing that new information with our team.
We were awarded the Good To Go mark and AA Covid Confident mark, meaning our guests can relax and enjoy their stay in comfort knowing that all recommended cleaning and safety measures are adhered to and staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety compliance training.
On a daily basis we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address not only COVID-19, but a broad range of contagions.
Team Health, Safety and Hygiene Knowledge:
Training our employees to the highest level of health, safety and hygiene knowledge is imperative to us to ensure a successful health, safety and hygiene program.
Central to the Irish Government’s Chief Medical Officers strategy for delaying and reducing the spread of COVID-19 is ‘Social Distancing’. Our team are practicing ‘social distancing’ from both team colleagues and guests where possible. The HSE.ie is recommending that we keep a space of 2 meters between each person and to wear a face covering. Our business has taken steps to minimise interactions with guests and between guests. Simple steps like spacing in our reception area, staggering meal reservations and separating the tables in our restaurant and breakfast room.
Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our team is reminded daily that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests. We also have hand sanitisers for our Guests on arrival and at different points throughout the entire Hotel.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
We work with our suppliers and vendors to make sure our hotel can procure and use virus-killing products as well as the protective equipment (PPE) they need to use them.
Our hotel applies the highest cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean and sanitise rooms after each guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items like remote controls, televisions, telephones, kettles, hand dryers, seat backs, door handles, light switches, tabletops, ironing board, safe, taps, toilet handles and seats.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the surfaces of our front desks, lifts (and lifts buttons), stair banisters, door handles, door push plates, public bathrooms, bar and tabletops, chair rails, and shared computer keyboards.
Back of House:
In the spaces where our employees work out of public view, our hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like stairway entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
What do you need to do before & during your stay with Beaches Hotel?
- We ask guests not to arrive earlier than their check-in time.
- Please adhere to the government policies around travel to and from other countries. Should you be travelling from another country we would respectively request you complete 14-day quarantine to protect our staff and guests.
- Please do not travel if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Please note that our dining options and seating capacity has been reduced to enable social distancing protocols and should you wish to dine with us, please make an advance reservation.
- We aim to reduce contact during the check-in process and to avoid any unnecessary contact, please provide a card that can be used to cover any transactions in the hotel during your stay such as dining and beverages.
- On arrival, we would also ask you to be mindful of social distancing of 2 meters.
- Please wear a face covering when entering the hotel to check in and in all common areas of the hotel.
- All keys for your hotel room will be disinfected after each stay to make them safe for the new guests. When departing we ask that you drop your key in the post box located off the lift on the ground floor.
- To avoid multiple touch points, we will be encouraging contactless & cashless payment throughout your stay where possible.
- We have sanitisation stations located at strategic points around the hotel including reception, we would ask our guest use these at a regular basis.
Revised Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
I just want to thank you for choosing the Beaches Hotel in Prestatyn. At times like these, we believe that giving people a warm Welsh welcome and providing them with personal service, comfort and reassurance is more important now than it ever was, and we will continue to do just that for our guests. While things may be slightly different for the moment, we are looking forward to welcoming you to The Beaches Hotel this summer.
We look forward to seeing you soon,